Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dear you...

Hello there,
                Do you remember me? We used to be rather close before, but now, look at us. How pathetic, really. Did you really think I’d just run around happy without feeling anything about what’s happening between us? Did you think I can just go through with it simply?
                Well, fuck you. Really, please do me a favor and screw yourself to fucking hell. No, I didn’t mean that. I’m just exhausted, knackered because of everything. You know who I am and how my life goes, right? How could you let a minor setback break us so easily? Oh that’s right, it isn’t a minor setback… it’s something that influences you greatly just because. Well, you know what? I don’t care anymore. I quit. I fucking quit. I can’t take it anymore because I’m always the fucking reason. I don’t want to be the reason, okay? So, I’m leaving. I’m leaving just because. I’m leaving just because of your reasons, stupid reasons, fucking reasons of leaving the group when they needed you the most.
                I wish you knew how much it hurt hearing all that, from you of all people. I wish you knew how much I couldn’t even bring myself to school just because I knew you’d be there. I wish you knew how much I’ve tried hiding it from every-fucking-one of my friends. How I wish you fucking knew. I wish I’d never known you, if I were only to get hurt like this. I wish I hadn’t agreed to those silly promises we’d made, or joined the group at all.
                But most of all, I wish you got something from me. I wish you had fun with me no matter how screwed up we both were.
                So, here, you can go with them now, while I stay alone, like who I really am supposed to be, and just how I deserve it.
Yours, with all my sincerity and love,
Aly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay naku yan kanananman ung mga fucking mo and pagsisi sa sarili mo gusto mo b tlgang mamatay ng sad??ha
lagi nlng ganito dude life hard but not as hard as rock!!!!!!

Alyssa Christianna! said...

okay then, shall I use "bloody"? :)

hard rock. it's rocks so bloody hard. ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm here ok?