Monday, February 1, 2010

...?

I loved him so much, didn't want him to know
I hope it's not obvious, I can't let him go
If he loves me back, I won't really won`t mind
Every last memory, I won`t just leave behind

He held me close, but that was before
He let me go, he walked out that door
I finally let him fly away free
But the sadness I kept, I didn't want him to see

"It's too late" I said, as I took one long breath
"Goodbye, my love" I stand before death
I took something sharp, as it cut my skin
It hurt so much, but there's more within

Sentenced to death, there's no turning back, dear
Darling, don't weep, there's nothing to fear
Don't hold me close, like you did before
Just say I love you, say it once more

When I hear those three words, I'll finally let go
This is my suicide note, just so you know
Dear, I still love you, with silent cries
And goodbye to the world, I'll just close my eyes...


Wow. Infatuation kills, doesn`t it? Haha. I feel stupid now, reading this.

September 19, 2008

No comments: