Monday, February 1, 2010

Last year`s suicide attempt. :|

The cries of pain she bleeds a lot more
Her eyes tearing up, her wrist is sore
Her straight lines of hatred, she did it for you
She held her wrist firmly, "what's next to do?"

He knew she wanted to let go
But she didn't want him to know
If only he didn't hold her back
Everything was true, and not act

She bid him goodbye with a tear sliding down her face
She added one last cut, "if only he stays"
She loved him so much but he already let her go
"I still love you darling" She wanted him to know

A few seconds left before she'll be free
But he actually came, she wished he didn't see
He grabbed her arm, took away the knife
But it was too late, darling, she's out of life...



A/N:
Whatever happened this afternoon, it's a secret to keep
Don't tell the others, and don't ever weep
I'm sorry for doing it, I'm still so naive
My suicide note, soon you'll receive

Please do not weep, I hate to see you down
Keep this in mind, don't ever frown
Next time let me go, don't stop me at all
Next time do not look, not at my last fall

But if I'm still here, please don't be scared
Remember the damages will never be repaired
And then I'll soon let go, forever I'm gone
But like everyone say's what's done is done.



I still remember what I did. My friends chasing me, all of us crying. Me hiding in the cubicle of our restroom, with an old friend stopping me, staying out the door. It was the place where we first fought. Ugh. September 09, 2008

No comments: