Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello SUMMER 2010! :D

Hello! Haha. SO it's summer here in the Philippines and it's pretty short.. so I wonder what we could do...

1) I've been posting a few stories on FF.net, usually about my favorite characters... Yes, I'm childish, deal with it. I also have a Ficwad account which I rarely use.

2) I am INLOVE with AJ Rafael. :"> Check him out on YouTube and Subscribe! Oh, and his wonderful sister, Jasmine Rafael, too! In addition to that, I've also been listening to Mr. Sam Tsui, Mr. Kurt Schneider, and company, if you have the time, yes, check them out, also! ;)

3) Okay, so I've been playing the piano and the guitar again, which means, yes, I've been making more songs and will try to post it... Heehee.

4) Check this out, Kurthugoschneider made a T-Swizzle medley! I'll be trying to make those medleys soon, but so far, I've kinda made a Glee one. Haha. Check it out! ;)


That's all! ;) Have a great day ahead and God bless! ;)

No comments: