Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hit me.

Well, I don't know. The "X" mark hits the spot? Damn it. I'm actually tired of pretending. I'm tired of pretending to believe that you feel this way. I'm tired of your pretending. I'm tried of listening to your countless and impossible excuses. I'm tired of getting myself to believe you, and I really won't just say "I don't care" because I do... but as much as possible, don't waste all this caring, because one day, I wouldn't be able to take it anymore.

Don't tell me that you're sorry, don't tell me you've screwed up, and don't tell me that you regret it all... Don't pretend you do, don't pretend you are.

Don't tell me I'm overreacting, don't tell me I'm stupid, don't tell me I'm gullible, and don't tell me I'm soft.

I'm tired, and I just don't want it this way anymore.

Don't tell me things when you don't even mean it. Don't make me try to believe, don't make me pretend. Don't pretend.

Because I'm giving up?

No you're not. You've told me that a million times, I've believed a million times, but you still held on to that little bit of thread that'll pull you back up.

I'm tired and I don't even know what I'm saying. :|

No comments: