Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And today, I must admit... was not that good...

Who am I kidding? Today was... Well, okay.

I just finished reading Moonwalk by Michael Jackson as of 12:03 AM, and I feel great! I must admit, I was never really a fan of Michael until he... Went with the angels and went to God. So the quote, "You don't realize something good 'til it's gone" really is true. It took a long while for me to actually fall in love with his music, and not just that, because I have fallen deeply in love with him. He is such a beautiful man with a beautiful soul, and is of course, an inspiration no only to me, but also to hundreds, if not millions of people in the world.

Anyway, I have certain goals to achieve today.
a) finish ''writing'' my Eraserheads medley. Not that I want to compare or compete, but I just want to take music a step higher. :)
b) try fixing Andytheawesome's cool blog!
c) try making new chapters for my fanfics, ATiD, TFS, CFL.
d) post my new story... 15 Questions.

Before I forget... Last Monday, the Philippines voted for their leaders, (president, vice president, senators and mayors, even congressmen, i think.), so far, Mr. Benigno Simeon ''Noynoy'' Aquino III is winning and probably is the new president of the Philippines. I honestly wanted Mr. Gilbert ''Gibo'' Teodoro, Jr. to win but I guess... It wasn't his time to shine yet... So here's to hoping, (and knowing) that Noynoy can and will make the Philippines a better place for the Filipinos. Congratulations, Mr. Aquino. Oh, and congratulations to all the elected candidates, you guys are awesome!

What else to put... Hmm... I don't think I've anything else to say... Haha.

'til next time!
Ianna. <3

No comments: