Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reflections...?

It's about 2:12AM right now, and obviously, I can't sleep. It's not insomnia, it's just that I'm not really in the mood to sleep. I feel restless, but who cares, right?

Anyway, yesterday, I went to some place in Makati... Serendra and Bonifacio High Street to meet up with my friend, Andytheawesome. Our original meeting place was in Starbucks, and for some reason, their Starbucks' are inside bookstores, so I had the time to take a look at a few books... I passed through the RELIGIOUS section of said bookstore.

"Right... uhm, Hi God." Yes, I talk to Him when I want to, and even in the most random places. So, I saw a book, the title I can't remember but it's something about listening to God and stuff. I picked it up, it was sealed, but I really wanted to check it out. Of course, I didn't open it, I just stared at it, really.
"Maybe I'm not concentrating on listening to Him, maybe I need to really, as in REALLY listen."


To cut the story short... I just started to think about it.

I'm writing this right after I took a shower, before I took a shower, though, I listened to Natalie Grant, and Switchfoot. Then, I realized, as much as I try to listen, I won't actually hear Him, He can show me in so many different ways, through pain, love, emotions, maybe your friends, as in ANYTHING! So...  I guess that's what i can say now... Who knows, I'll have another epiphany soon, I just know it.


God Bless! :)



CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE PICTURES, SWITCHFOOT, NATALIE GRANT and GOD! :)

No comments: